Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...




Hailey lost her other front tooth the other day and couldn't wait to have them both gone so that she could sing that song we all know, or have been hearing only at Christmastime.


Hailey is one tough kid. Her dad pulled both her top teeth out with pliers! She begged for him to do it, it was hillarious because that kind of stuff absolutely grosses Dan out. She didn't want me to do it because she has it in her mind that I would keep pulling even if she said ouch, she's right I would. I think that really loose teeth are nasty and they are better out than in. Besides, Hailey is stinkin' cute with the two front teeth missing. I love my little girl, she makes me laugh till I cry and is so incredibly clever that it amazes me.

3 comments:

Brea said...

She is SO adorable!

Emily said...

Ah! This totally gave me the heebie jeebies. I applaud her bravery (and yours). I'd never have the guts to have my teeth pulled with pliers, OR do the pulling.

Jamie said...

How cool is that? That was my favorite christmas song as a kid! My kids make me play it everyday! She is tough! Brighten is such a drama queen!!!