Sunday, July 27, 2008

Class of '98 Flashbacks!

Class of '98
Flashbacks-

Wow has it really been 10 years???

Gotta get the Alpine 8th Ward back together---
Funny memories, some can be told,
All can be laughed at!
We missed a few--Danny where were you?
Poor Tres had to suffer through all of the updates from the ladies by himself...








Reunion with kids-
Pool Party at Alysons house

What a good sport Alyson was to play with all of the kids and me, I was included in the kid category, I felt like a kid anyway. Aly you always bring out the kid in me, I love it!!!
We fought for the toys and played baseball together with the plastic toys and thoroughly enjoyed it...until one of the real kids wanted to play...Okay..
Out goes the kid and in comes mommy- getting really good at throwing that ball directly into the bat to ensure good self-esteem for the young ones - You hit it!!! Good Job!


It was so fun to see everyone with their kids and get the updates on their lives. Wow, isn't it awesome that we all can change?
I am so glad that I was able to see them all again, and hopefully I can keep in better touch with everyone this time... I'm going to REALLY try this time!

1 comment:

the Cardon Clan said...

Amy, I am so glad that you posted some pictures so that I could save them! It was a lot of fun seeing you this past week. I miss Utah! I had such a fun time and it was so great to meet you cute kids.