Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yes...Pneumonia

Yes, I have pneumonia and it has completely knocked me out to where I haven't even had an ounce of energy to get on the computer, and how much do you really need for that? Apparently, it takes more than you think.

Quick update:
3 ER visits, 3 DR visits, 3 x-rays, lots more tests, and IV therapy at home. Not all in order, but you get the idea.

IV therapy now and I am happy to be able to do this at home. I started throwing up my medicine last night and hopefully this new medicine that they gave me will help me have a better night tonight.

Other than that I am doing as good as a person with Pneumonia in both lungs could be doing.

I am thankful for the blessing Dan and my Dad gave me the 1st ER visit, lesson learned or am still learning...
Gotta have Faith as George Michael puts it, Gotta Have Faith, a Faith a Faith...


1 comment:

Jana said...

I had no clue! I am so sorry you are sick, and I wish I was more in the loop!

That's going to make a fun birthday tomorrow eh? What a bummer!

Get feeling better okay?