Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Win it Forward...first 5 comments wins!

Win it Forward...first 5 comments wins! I am unlucky when it comes the winning contests...How lucky are you?I double dare you to accept this challenge.This game involves a few of my favorite things: handmade goods, creativity, and gift-giving. Here are the tagging instructions: The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article or properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch?Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

I am excited to do this, my friend had this on her blog and I am all over it!! I can't wait to see what wild things the pulls out of her bag:)

6 comments:

Jana said...

Amy you are so cute!

I can't help it but attempt to be your first post-er! What fun!

AJones said...

WHat if I already have it posted...can I be one of your 5...cause I have loved your gift your gave me before I left. The magnet board has come into good use!

Demi-Dos said...

I thought for sure iwas going to be number 6! I have been a little out of the loop...I've in out of town. Can I steel your idea and do a giveaway on nitzwood?

Amy said...

You totally get a gift exchange Alyson, I would love to!

Amy said...

Fun stuff, thanks to Aly, I'm sure she would be flattered Cathy

Jamie said...

Hi - you don't know me, but we have almost the same blogspot web address. Ours is Bohrerfamily.blogspot.com. I just thought it was cool that there is another "Bohrer Family" out there besides our actual family.

We have 4 kids, I see you have 2. Very cute family.

Anyway, just dropping a note.

Jamie