Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day was Awesome!

Okay, so it has been a while. Now that that is out of the way, I just want to say that Mother's Day was Awesome!! I woke up to a yummy breakfast, after sleeping in.(Dan camped out on the floor outside the door so the kids wouldn't bug me.) Breakfast was a feast, and church was good with all of the spiritual feasts as well. I especially loved Relief Society, the lesson on Prophets and also their mothers, loved it. Thank goodness for waterproof mascara! Then, dinner was another great part of the day. Any meal is better when it is made by someone else, right? I enjoyed my day, thank you DAN and Hailey and Kyle, for giving me the best Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Jana said...

You desereve it! You are a great mother, and I am glad it was a wonderful day! Love Ya!

Christy said...

What a great day! Yeah for Mom's! You deserved it.

Angie said...

That sounds great! You deserve it!

Unknown said...

Good way to accomplish dreams, i think you are doing great job for your family..
You just need to update blog!
Update!! Update!! Update!!

free stuff